Whether you are looking to sell part of your Mortgage Note, Deed, or Land Contract, or if you would like to cash out your Note in its entirety, we have numerous programs that can help you with your immediate cash needs.
- Full Purchase - The purchase of a Mortgage Note in its entirety
- Partial Purchase - The purchase of a specified number of future payments
- Split Payment Purchase - The purchase of a specified monthly amount
- Mortgage Notes
- Deeds of Trust
- Land Contracts
We purchase Mortgage Notes, Deeds of Trust, and Land Contracts. We also purchase mortgages on the following property types:
- Single Family Residences
- Multi-Family Units
- Mobile Homes
- Condominiums / Townhomes
- Land (improved and unimproved)
- Commercial Properties
- Seller Financed Business Notes
We offer several options if you would like to sell your Business Note payments. These options are designed to meet your immediate and future financial needs.
PURCHASE PARAMETERS OF BUSINESS NOTES
We are very aggressive in the purchase of Business Notes. The following are the basic criteria that we look for in Seller Financed Business Notes.
- All Business types considered
- First Lien positions only
- Personal guarantee of payer
- 30% down payment by purchaser (smaller down payment in some cases)
- 3 months of seasoning (less seasoning in some cases)